To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address and WEB number below.
How do I return my order?
- Enter your order number (beginning WEB) and e-mail address in the forms above and click 'Start'.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you'd like to return.
- If the items are damaged/faulty, please respond to the request e-mail with pictures of damage/fault so that we can approve your return request.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the shipping guidelines and shipping label once the return request is accepted by Clair De Lune.
- You should return your parcel using your local Collect+ Drop Off Shop.
- If you need to return a parcel and are in the EU, please contact our customer services team: email@example.com.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and has been inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 5-10 working days.
Please note: Goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements are non-returnable, unless faulty.
If you require further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team:
T: 0161 491 9800
Are there any charges for returning an item?
- Shipping is free for damaged or faulty items only (please note, items will be inspected before your refund is processed).
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping.
- Return shipping is charged at £6, this will be deducted from your refund.
- For returns that exceed 1 parcel or 10 kg, you will receive additional label, for that you will be also charged £6.
What items can be returned?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment:
- They must be in original condition
- They must be unwashed and unused
Please note that refunds take around 5-10 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank’s own processing periods.