• Brings warmth and texture to the nursery, along with a touch of boho-chic.
• Features a changing surface with raised sides, ensuring the changing mat stays safely in place while changing your baby’s nappy.
• Spacious storage with 2 large shelves.
*Mainland UK delivery only.
The Aria Rattan Changing Table brings warmth and texture to the nursery, along with a touch of boho-chic. Hand-made predominantly from rattan, this baby changing unit has a decorative design that makes the Aria rattan changer a stand-out piece of nursery furniture.
The Aria Changer has an open design ideal for making smaller nurseries appear more spacious. This rattan changing table features a changing surface with raised sides, ensuring the changing mat stays safely in place while changing your baby’s nappy. Below the changing surface is 2 large shelves, perfect for holding all your nappy-changing essentials, plus much more.
- Changing mat sold separately, browse our range of changing mats here
- Recommended changing mat size is 75 x 46cm
- Lay the mat on the top surface within the retaining barriers
- 2 storage shelves
- The changing surface age suitability: 11kg approx 12 months
- Safety Standards: BS EN 12221: 2008+A1:2013
- Finish & Colour: Clear Laquer
- Materials: Rattan, Plywood
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Product Care: Never use furniture polish to clean the furniture. Use a duster or damp cloth to remove stubborn stains. Always dry afterwards. Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean and dry cloth. Suitable for indoor use. The natural materials used to craft this product may change colour and develop character over time. Items are handmade with natural materials so sizes and shape may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.