First of all, we hope you and your loved ones are all healthy and well, and keeping up to date with the latest guidance being issued from the Government.
It’s critical we all do our part to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, so we have listed below some of the measures we have put into place to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- We are working hard to ensure all the essential products you love and need are available when you want them, and are delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are investing in our supply chain to increase stock levels of essentials such as Moses baskets, sheets and blankets so we can cope with the increased demand we are expecting.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practice from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, amongst others and communicating this guidance with our employees and supply chain as necessary.
- All of our workforce have been asked to refrain from travel unless critical, and after travel to self-isolate and not return to work. We have also issued guidance to all of our employees as to what they should do if they or others in their household experience symptoms.
- We are restricting who can visit our site – this has been restricted to only essential maintenance contractors and employees who are all asked to confirm they and their household are free from symptoms in the last 14 days before they access our site.
- We have stepped up our deep-clean, hygiene routines and we are well stocked on all necessary cleaning solutions to ensure the highest levels of hygiene are maintained.
Thank you for all your support and for being a part of the Clair de Lune family.